Required forms and paperwork
ALL athletes must be registered through Family ID to participate in athletics at Chippewa Valley High School.
- Click here to register for Family ID.
- What is Family ID?
- In order to participate, an athletic fee must be paid online every season through Family ID
- Remember that all players need a physical BEFORE the first day of try-outs every year: Physical Card. Please turn your completed physical into the athletic office located in the main building near the pool.
- Please be aware of and adhere to both our school's Parent Guidelines and Student-Athlete Codes of Conduct.
- Athletes who will be traveling with teammates need to complete the Transportation Form every season. Once form is completed, hand in to your coach.
- Athletes who are struggling in their classes will be asked to complete a weekly Academic Tracking Form.